This home will not disappoint. Located on a cul-de-sac with distant golf course views it offers a tranquil setting. The owners have spared no expense on updating the oversized eat-in kitchen in 2019 with granite counters, beautiful wood cabinetry with stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. The flooring has been replaced throughout with ceramic tile. The master bedroom is very private and offers ample room for a sitting area. The master shower has been updated. The guest bedrooms are at the front of the home with the third bedroom currently being used as an office. There is an inside utility. The lanai was extended in 2018 after a stunning salt water solar heated pool and screen cage was added. A wonderful place to relax and entertain family and friends. Homeowners now are part of the Renaissance Program which allows use of the Clubhouse, fitness center, tennis and dining. Golf membership is optional but The Meadows offers new residents a 3-month trial membership. Enjoy the carefree Florida lifestyle! Minutes from the UTC mall, Benderson Lake with the rowing, downtown Sarasota for arts and culture and of the course the world class beaches. What more could you ask for?
Single Family, 1 Story
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Humidity Control
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Electric,Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure,Solar Heat
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters,Sliding Doors.
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Maintenance Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)