MOTIVATED TO SELL! Enjoy your privacy while experiencing the Florida lifestyle in this beautiful home in the sought-after community of Deer Run. This spacious home is in a fantastic location with easy access to I-75 and I-275, and beaches a short drive away. Quietly tucked among mature oaks; enjoy your morning coffee on the large screened (2021) porch. Upon entering your home, you’ll be greeted with a split floor plan and galley kitchen with an elevated ceiling, tile backsplash, and newly resurfaced cabinets (2020). Enjoy your meals in the breakfast nook or the formal dining room. The kitchen and living rooms open to a private backyard with a large deck, firepit, pergola, and lush landscaping that provides the feel of the tropics with space to add a pool. Master bedroom, with a large walk-in closet, features an updated bathroom with double sinks and fixtures throughout. Each bedroom offers ample closet space and an abundance of natural lighting. Updated laundry room, with shaker cabinets, opens to an oversized garage (2021). Interior upgrades include new floors in all the bedrooms (2015, 2020), high quality paint throughout (2021), gas water heater (2020), updated HVAC and blower (2017) with mold mitigation system (2020). Exterior painted (2021). GAF Timberline HD shingle roof installed 2018. Functional zoned sprinkler system (2018). Don’t miss this opportunity to own an updated home in Deer Run. No HOA or Deed Restrictions gives you the flexibility to use your property to suit your needs. Schedule an appointment and make this home yours!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,033 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DEER RUN AT PALM VIEW, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Propane. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Off Street,Oversized.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Deck,Enclosed,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors. In County,Irregular Lot,Oversized Lot,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price